Tuesday 1 April 2008

On the new google ID and Sony W55

As I posted previously, I did switch my google account. It is now about half finished. I am using GTalk with "harith.s". I now have most of the contacts of my classmates - thanks to the yearbook. You might have not noticed this but I came up with this interesting idea to invite harith.s to contribute to this blog which is owned by lukas.harithski - LOL. Now I can write here without logging into another account. Most importantly using Flock. I am still using two browsers most of the time. I need to organize my feeds, export and import them into harith.s. Once that is done, only Orkut and GMail will be left. I don't use Orkut much, so that's not a problem. I decided to leave all the mails in lukas.harithski except for some personal ones :D I'll filter the orkut invitations and scraps and forward them to harith.s. I'll be done.

I borrowed a camera ( Sony W55 ) from one of my relatives for the batch trip. This time, I have made sure most of the trip will be cherished for a long time unlike last time when we didn't have a camera and there weren't many pictures of me or my close friends at IIIT. I have started experimenting with the camera at home and there is a lot to learn. Photography is fascinating. Here is a nice one by GBR who is obsessed with macro photography. We shot some photos evening on the terrace. Yes! you heard it right. The terrace. It's open. I uploaded them on flickr.

coming up next ... Posts on the shots.

No comments: