Thursday 3 April 2008

Altec Lansing

Bought woofer yesterday. I hesitated a lot in choosing Altec Lansing ( VS2421 model ) . It had to be either Creative A300 or Altec Lansing. I did not have much of a choice. I took out a coin and tossed it. Called heads to buy Altec Lansing. And heads it was. GBR asked for a re-toss. LOL. So, it was best of 3. The other two tosses resulted in tails. Never mind, screw the toss. Manohar insisted that it's worth paying 2.1 k for the 2.1 sub woofer. Indeed, it is. Amazing experience in my room. I am enjoying myself a lot. I hope this is not a moneymoon period.

" What is the first song that's going to be played ? " was the argument among three of us. I suggested Fever Fever. GBR preferred some Jalsa track. We finally decided to stick with some very well established song. Then it struck to GBR - Athadu title song. Great! everyone agreed.

The best thing yesterday was , someone was passing by my room. I started a song. He came back and appreciated the quality.

The vibrations on the sub woofer are remarkable. I captured a video of it when Fever Fever was being played. It looks really good.



Blogger is amazing. It lets me edit the post while the video is being upload. The upload speed is very good too. 21M uploaded in about 8 minutes.

We are starting to the trip tomorrow morning. This is the last day at IIIT with the whole batch. I did not start packing my stuff. But, my wingers and I are going to McD. One last time together ...

No comments: