Friday 18 January 2008

Techno/club Mixes

This is my new addiction. My current playlist is an intricate mix of techno, 80's classics ( precisely OSTs from 80's movies ) and R&B. Every time a song is about to end, I hope the next song is going to be a techno mix. Too lazy to edit the playlist :D I listened to techno previously. Songs that belong to this genre never quite impressed me. That was until I listened to "Titanic Techno mix". This one is real class. Totally shakes you up. Mood lifter, I would say.

These songs in general help you a lot when you are feeling depressed or awfully bored. Daka has a collection of around 20 songs. I only listened to Titanic, MI2 and Brave Heart themes.

This genre, which is customary in locals ( that what they call discotheques in Austria :P ) , is not new to you if you have listened to any of these songs:
  • Fever Fever ( form the previous blog entry )
  • Aaj ki raat ( Don )
  • Crazy Frog
A constant beat with high bass in the background is a typical charactersic of this kind of music.
Anyway, titanic, MI2 and "I like to move it" ( The song from Madagascar to which Alex dances in the party with the Lemurs ) are the songs you must try.

No comments: