Tuesday 23 March 2010

Good job saving the tigers

We all know the proverbial "Save the Tiger" campaign. The billboards and the advertisements are everywhere.


What if the campaign is a huge success? Ten years down the line, we would see something like this


Speaking of animals, did you know that 2010 is the International Year of Biodiversity. I think IIIT-H is unintentionally doing a good job keeping the biodiversity levels high in the campus. Especially in the hostels. Dogs, cats, birds, mosquitoes, all sorts of insects and in the midst of all those creatures the occasional Homo Sapiens. Wow, Mr. Jairam Ramesh would be so proud. I think Old Boys Hostel alone has higher biodiversity than The Great Nicobar Bioreserve. Obviously I am exaggerating here. In fact, it is just as much as Kaziranga National Park really.

On a entirely different note, I finally submitted my thesis yesterday. Yay!

2 comments:

skp said...

LOL ! These people are what should I say, chew-tiyas ! They don't understand the idea of 'repercussions', snowballing or simple, let the fking tigers take car of themselves.

BullzY said...

hehe, was wondering when you would post this ;)