Friday 27 June 2008

WTF: Irritating chat

I had this chat with someone I know.

After this, he still did same thing.

And there's another person uses a '.' excessively. If you want to start a chat with someone what would you do ? You would either greet them with a "hi" or ask "are you there ?" or just "there ?" This person sends a message something like this: "............................?" I was so irritated that i didn't want to respond. A few minutes later, I got message with even more dots. What the $%&* ?

We usually agree with someone by typing in "ok", "k", "okay", " alright " etc. But this one is interesting. He agrees by saying "kkkkkkk................kkk........"

Did you know? There's this wonderful way of asking if it's alright. "is it okes ......... ?"

Oh God! Life is not easy.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

ROFL MAO !!!

seriously some ppl just don't get it !!

naveenkr said...

wat da fkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk .................. :P

ROFL =))

Satya Krishna said...

2 dots don't count as being excessive, right?

harith said...

But there's no such thing as a ".." Dots are used either alone or in sets of three, right ?

pkj said...

> "kkkkkkk................kkk........"

Maybe he is just trying to become SRK textually :)

Anonymous said...

I'm totally with you on this - it drives me mad when people e-mail me in this sort of language. And most of the time they genuinely don't know how to spell either, because they've been writing like this since they went to high school! I guess I'm one of the youngest of the generation that didn't have mobile phones whilst in school, which is why I still type 'longhand'!

By the way, thanks for visiting my blog! What I didn't mention in my post was that John Mackenroe actually looked a lot more like Andre Agassi! I'm not very good with sport!